Looking for more casual but comfortable walking shoes for men? The Rockport’s Eureka Touring shoe is definitely your best choice. Designed with a full grained leather upper and a stylish sporty appearance for its good look, the shoe combines the comfort of wearing a walking shoe with the looks of an everyday casual one.
In this brief article, we are going to have an in-depth review of the Rockport men’s Ridgefield eureka walking shoe. We will look at some of its features, pros, and cons and find out what others are saying about it on Amazon.com.
Features and specification
Some of the key features that make this shoe stand out from other walking shoes include:
- Rockport Men’s Ridgefield Eureka Walking ShoesFull Grain Leather: The shoe is made from easy to clean and durable leather upper, therefore extending the shoe’s life.
- Polyurethane (PU) Midsole: This feature offers durability for long term wear, shock absorbent as well as cushioning to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Padded Tongue and Collar: The feature offers protection from excess rubbing while walking, therefore helps to prevent blisters.
- Strobel Construction®: This is one of the most important features in this shoe. It offers fore-foot flexibility to help the walking motion.
- Rubber Out sole: This feature assures a durable grip on different walking surfaces allowing you to walk comfortably without worrying about sliding or falling.
Other additional features include:
- built in Strobel technology
- San Crispino construction
- Nappa Lining
Pros of the Rockport men’s Ridgefield eureka walking shoes
- The long lasting rubber out sole provides a more durable grip on different surfaces guaranteeing your safety while walking on smooth sliding surfaces.
- The flexible leather upper offers a more casual look to the shoe making it a multi-purpose one to wear while exercising or when attending different occasions.
- Good for people suffering from foot problems. – It features a latex foam foot-bed and mesh linings that cushions your feet to reduce foot fatigue and wick moisture away therefore ensuring all-day foot dryness.
- Personalized fit. – It features an EVA cushioning system that conforms to your foot’s shape of for a more personalized fit.
- Protection. – It has a padded tongue and collar which helps protect your feet from excessive rubbing therefore preventing blisters.
- Durable grip. – The rubber out sole offers a more durable grip on different surfaces.
Customer Reviews and Scores
According to the 579 customer reviews posted on Amazon.com, 355 customers rate it with a 5 star, 128 with a 4 star, 47 with a 3 star, 23 with a 2 star and 26 with a one star. This gives the shoe an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. Therefore, it is crystal clear that most customers are satisfied with the shoe.
Let’s have a look at some of the individual customer reviews:
According to Louis Wayne Sappington, he says that these are the best shoes in the market for walking. As a bank guard, his job description requires him to stand for not less than 8 hours a day. He says that the shoes allow him to feel great after his shift as they are very comfortable and adequately absorb shock. As he sums up his review, he rates the shoes with a 5 star.
According to Media Hub, he says that the shoes are not as good as it predecessors. According to him, the shoes’ leather upper look fake, are barely grained and are rubbery when felt by hand. He says that it’s a shame to Rockport as they used to manufacture good and high quality shoes. He finally rates it with a 2 star.
Cons of the Rockport men’s Ridgefield eureka walking shoes
Most customers are not contented with its quality when it’s compared to other Rockport’s shoe brands. However, it’s nice for its price. The shoe cost $56.96 – $99.95 which is cheaper than other Rockport men’s walking shoes.
If you are looking for walking shoes for men which combine elegance and comfort, the Rockport Eureka shoe is the shoe you need. For more information about this product, checking at amazon now to take the best walking shoes now: